ABN 99 633 824 681
'Trains and Bulbs for the Garden'
8-10 Henderson Hill Rd,
Silvan Vic 3795
Phone /Fax 03 97379827
Mobile 0419 504432.
Spring Bulb Season 2019
As always our aim is for customer satisfaction, service, quality of stock and good measure.
Most Spring flowering bulbs especially daffodils are very drought hardy, requiring no water during summer and early autumn, preferring their moisture during their growing season from May to October.
This year our Display Garden was at its best with a record number of satisfied visitors.
See below for details of our 2019 Open Garden.
Stock listed in this catalogue is available until mid-April (unless otherwise stated or sold out). Please advise substitutes in case an item becomes unavailable.
Payment may be made by Credit card, Direct Credit or Cheque, (see order form for details). Cultural notes are supplied with each order and bulbs are dispatched from Mid-February.
Please be patient with our backlog of early orders.
The number (in brackets), after the name of the daffodil indicates the relative time of flowering. Number 0 being the earliest, around June: and 6, the latest in October.
We suggest that people who live in areas which experience a constant dry late spring, purchase daffodils that are coded between 0-3.
Stock listed in this catalogue is available until mid-April unless otherwise stated or sold out. Please advise substitutes in case an item becomes unavailable.
TERMS OF SALE.1. Minimum order is $35.00 plus the cost of postage.
2. Payment to be sent with order - or prior to dispatch.
3. Freight or postage to be covered by the purchaser, including insurance (See below for rates).
4. Bulbs are supplied subject to satisfactory cropping & on a first come, first serve basis.
5. Please unpack bulbs immediately on arrival. If any difficulties are experienced these should be advised within 5 days of receipt of order.6. Stock should not be returned unless we are first contacted.
7. Planting instructions are a general guide only. As your growing conditions are beyond our control we cannot assume responsibility for lack of performance. However we do urge you to contact us if you have any issues.
8. Any refund made will only be for the original cost of bulb stock purchased.
Open Garden 2019
Our Garden will be open to coincide with peak flowering of the Spring Bulbs on Saturday August 24th, Saturday August 31st,
Saturday September the 7thand Saturday September the 14th 2019 from 10am-3.30pm.
Large groups and Garden Clubs with a minimum of 20 visitors can be slotted in by appointment, mid week.
The trains will be running and the
train shop will be open for sales.
There is a Garden entry fee of $3.00 per adult and $2.00 for each child.
With a family of more than
two children the cost of the family ticket is
Tea or coffee and biscuits are available and are included in the entry fee.
Approximate Postage Rates
Bulb orders over $300.00 to Vic, NSW & SA are Post Free.
These rates are a general guide only and orders will be charge the actual cost of postage at the time of shipping.
for small orders
charge for orders
| Charge for medium
up to 20kgs
|NSW & SA||$13.50
Additional mandatory charges
Insurance $2.00 for each $100.00
Tracking charge of $3.00 for orders $300 and over.
There is an additional charge of $12.00 for orders to Tasmanian & WA to help defray the mandatory cost of
Plant Accreditation fees to these states.
|Garden Train Product